Affordable Website Design Packages That Drive Results

We encourage you to compare our affordable web design packages to any other firm within our space you you’ll see what differentiates us from other website design firms.

Our team preserve top spot by executing top trends and our designers are continuously upgrading approaches towards web designing. We believe that a good design always pays off in the long run and helps you attract the attention of your target audience, which eventually converts into sales. This was the main reason to create outstanding web design packages at affordable prices.

A Hosted Solution Plus Affordable Website Design Packages For Smaller Businesses and Startup Companies

Our affordable website design packages are fully hosted on secure cloud SSD servers, integrated with cloudflare. Therefore, faster and secured website. This means that you pay annual charge. This covers the hosting, exclusive design (website design and it’s related features), access to the CMS so that you can update your website and also technical support.

We have architected our website design packages after putting a great amount of thought, analyzing needs & goals of projects over years, identifying industry-specific design standards, and formulating the most efficient design process strategies for different types of project requirements.

The value you get from our website design services makes our packages affordable in every sense.

Simple, Honest, Affordable Website Design Packages Pricing

Start UP

GH₵999 ($179 USD)Project Duration: 6 Days
  • Ideal for startups and small businesses. Additional add-ons can be integrated.

  • Free Domain Name
  • Premium Hosting On SSD Cloud
  • Up to 5 pages
  • Free SSL
  • Moderate Security
  • Basic SEO
  • Social Media Integration
  • Mobile Website
  • Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
  • Blog
  • Email Accounts
  • Shopping Cart
  • Payment Systems
  • Weekly Backup
  • Free Website Maintenance
  • Free Support

Business

GH₵1,699 ($299 USD)Project Duration: 8 Days
  • This plan is suitable for small size companies. Additional add-ons can be integrated.

  • Free Domain Name
  • Premium Hosting On SSD Cloud
  • Up To 8 Pages
  • Free SSL + Cloudflare CDN
  • High Security
  • Advanced SEO Optimization
  • Social Media Integration
  • Mobile Website
  • Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
  • Blog
  • Email Accounts - 5
  • Shopping Cart
  • Payment Systems
  • Weekly Backup
  • Free Website Maintenance
  • Free Support

Business Class

GH₵2,229 ($399 USD)Project Duration: 11 Days
  • This plan is suitable for medium and large scale companies. Additional add-ons can be integrated.

  • Free Domain Name
  • Premium Hosting On SSD Cloud
  • Up To 15 Pages
  • Free SSL + Cloudflare CDN
  • Advanced Security
  • Advanced SEO Optimization
  • Social Media Integration
  • Mobile Website
  • Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
  • Blog
  • Email Accounts - 10
  • Shopping Cart
  • Payment Systems
  • Weekly Backup
  • Free Website Maintenance
  • Free Support

Online Store

GH₵2,699 ($469 USD)Project Duration: 15 Days
  • Ideal for those who wants to sale anything online. Additional add-ons can be integrated.

  • Free Domain Name
  • Premium Hosting On SSD Cloud
  • Up To 15 Pages/Products
  • Free SSL + Cloudflare CDN
  • Advanced Security
  • Advanced SEO Optimization
  • Social Media Integration
  • Mobile Website
  • Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
  • Blog
  • Email Accounts - 5
  • Shopping Cart
  • Payment Systems
  • Weekly Backup
  • Free Website Maintenance
  • Free Support

Note:

You can request a customized quote if you dont find an ideal package suitable for your projects. Click here to get a free a quote.

Payment Terms

Once you submit your your order, we will create an invoice for your project and we will require a 70% payment before any project commence. The remaining 30% balance is due upon completion of the project.

Mode Of Payment

We accept several methods of payment: Credit and debit card through PayPal, Bitcoin, Money Gram, Bank Deposit, Rapid Transfer, Mobile Money (MTN, Airteltigo, Vodacash) and Cash.

Ready To Start Your Project?

“first impression is the last impression” is all the more applicable to the virtual world. Want us to craft unique creative website for your business? Connect with us now!